About National I Love Horses Day
- Did you know? You Can Estimate a Horse's Age by Its Teeth’.
- Did you know? Horses Were Domesticated by Humans More Than 3,000 Years Ago.
- Did you know? A horse's teeth take up a larger amount of space in their head than their brain.
- Did you know? Horses can sleep both lying down and standing up.
- Did you know? If a horse has a red ribbon on its tail, it kicks.
- Did you know? In 1872, Leland Stanford (1824-1893) made a bet that at some point in the gallop all four of a horse’s legs are off the ground at the same time. Eadweard Muybridge (1830-1904) proved him right by using a series of 24 cameras and photographing a racehorse named Sallie Gardner.