About International Human Solidarity Day
International Human Solidarity Day is:
- a day to celebrate our unity in diversity;
- a day to remind governments to respect their commitments to international agreements;
- a day to raise public awareness of the importance of solidarity;
- a day to encourage debate on the ways to promote solidarity for the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals including poverty eradication;
- a day of action to encourage new initiatives for poverty eradication.
Find out the dates, history and traditions of International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
Torture seeks to annihilate the victim’s personality and denies the inherent dignity of the human being.