About World Dream Day
World Dream Day held on September 25th, is a global day of action dedicated to setting Dreams in motion.
The purpose of the day is to honor the dreamer, visionary, and innovator in all of us through live and online events.
World Dream Day is a day to bring together and motivate all of us who have big dreams, and to show that we have the power to make them come true.
World Dream Day was founded in 2012 to help inspire and heal humanity. The initiator of the establishment of this holiday was the American Ozioma Egwuonwu. She is a well-known writer, teacher, advocate and expert on corporate culture and human potential.
Ten Quotes about Dreams
- If you dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney
- Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. -Harriet Tubman
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning. -Oprah Winfrey
- No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid. -Lupita Nyong’o
- The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do. -Sarah Ban Breathnach
- Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong. -Ella Fitzgerald
- When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid. -Audrey Lorde
- It is those with the boldest dreams who awaken the best in all of us. -Johnetta B. Cole
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. -Paulo Coelho