About National Coffee Milkshake Day
This is the day to "wake with a shake!"
Milkshakes are delicious and highly nutritious. Milkshakes are extremely popular among kids. A cup of coffee also helps to give you energy.
How about Coffee Milkshake Day, though? Yes, you heard it right, there is a day for a coffee milkshake. National Coffee Milkshake Day is observed annually on July 26th and it began in America.
The delectable coffee milkshake is a creation of pure human culinary brilliance:
How to make a simple coffee milkshake?
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 cup cold-brewed coffee
- 8 giant scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, plus extra for drizzling
- 5-6 ice cubes whipped cream
- Blend the coffee, vanilla ice cream, ice and two tablespoons of chocolate syrup together in a blender until smooth.
- If the mixture is too thick, add a couple splashes of milk to loosen it up, but don't worry about it being too thick, as it will thin as it warms to room temperature anyway.
- If it is too thin, on the other hand, add a little more ice cream and pulse to smooth out. Pour the milkshake into one very large or glasses that you can coat with chocolate syrup if desired.
- Top with a very generous spoonful of whipped cream and drizzle with additional chocolate syrup. Serve immediately.
Other Observances on July 26th 2023